XAVC vs MP4
XAVC is a recording format using by many XAVC camcorders like Sony PMW F5 or F55. The Sony PMW-F55 can record XAVC with 4K resolution at 30 fps at 300 Mbit/s and 2K resolution at 30 fps at 100 Mbit/s. Newest Editing software that will support XAVC include Adobe Creative Suite 6, Avid, Final Cut Pro X, etc.
MP4 is a multimedia container format standard specified as a part of MPEG-4. MPEG-4 files with audio and video generally use the standard .mp4 extension. It is most commonly used to store digital video and digital audio streams.
1. XAVC S uses MP4 as the container format and supports resolutions up to 3840 * 2160.
2. Common MP4 is more popular for devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc. But don’t support XAVC or XAVC S MP4 with 4K resolution.
3. MP4 can be import to most of popular editing software for editing, while XAVC only supported by some newest version software like Sony Vegas Pro 12, Adobe Creative Suite 6, Avid, FCPX, etc.
Related Post of XAVC File formats
- Sony FDR AX1 XAVC S to FCP
- Convert Sony F5 or F55 XAVC to YouTube
- Convert Sony 4K XAVC to Apple ProRes
- How to convert XAVC to Sony Vegas
- How to edit Sony XAVC with Windows Movie Maker
- How to edit XAVC files with FCP
- Import XAVC, XAVC S to iMovie
- How to convert XAVC to FLV
- How to convert XAVC/XAVCS to MOV
- XAVC to AVI Converter
- Convert XAVC/XAVC S to MP4
Related Post of MP4 File formats
- SWF to MP4 Converter on Mac Lion
- Blu-Ray to MP4 Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter for Mac
- KML Files Converter
- How to convert MP4 to OGV
- How to convert WebM to MP4
- How to convert AVCHD to MP4 on Mac
- Sony Webbie to Windows Movie Maker Converter
- MP4 to Video Converter
- 640x480 MP4 Video Converter
- BIK Video Converter
- OGV Video Converter
- 3D MVC Video Converter
- PVR to AVI, WMV, VOB Converter
- MKV to MP4 Converter
- How to convert MOD to MP4