SWF vs 3GP
SWF is a vector graphics file format which developed by Macromedia and Adobe systems for multimedia, vector graphics and ActionScript. SWF files can contain animations or applets of varying degrees of interactivity and function.
3GP is a multimedia container format developed by 3GPP for 3G UMTS multimedia services. .3gp file format is used on 3G mobile phones. 3GP video files stores video streams as MPEG-4 Part 2 or H.263 or MPEG-4 Part 10 (AVC/H.264), and audio streams as AMR-NB, AMR-WB, AMR-WB+, etc.
- 1. SWF is widely used for displaying "animated" vector graphics on the Web, 3GP is used for transferring files between cell phone and Internet.
- 2. Both 3GP and SWF are lossy formats which sacrifices quality for file size.
- 3. 3GP Timed Text for subtitles while FLV doesn’t support.
Related Post of SWF File formats
- SWF to MOV Converter for Mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter on Mac Lion
- How to convert SWF file to WMV
- How to Convert SWF to M4V on Mac?
- How to convert SWF to Android devices
- How to convert SWF Video to iTunes?
- FLV to Flash Converter for Mac
- SWF to iPod Touch Converter
- How to convert SWF to AVI
- How to convert SWF to Windows Media Player
- M4V to Flash Converter for Mac
- SWF to iPod Touch 5 Transfer
- RMVB to Flash Converter for Mac
- MTS to SWF for Mac
- How to convert SWF Video to iPhone 5, 4S, 4 for playing?
- MP4 to Flash Converter for Mac