SWF file format
SWF, Small Web Format, Shockwave flash movie is a vector graphics file format which can be generated from within several Adobe products: Flash, Flash Builder (an IDE) and After Effects, etc. .SWF file format is often used for multimedia, vector graphics and ActionScript.
SWF files often contain animations or interactive applets. Sometimes SWF also can be used to create menus for DVD movies and TV commercials. Due to the small size of these files SWF are most often published on the Internet, sometimes seamlessly integrated with standard text web pages to make them more interesting. You can open and play SWF with your web browser or with Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Flash Professional CS6, Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, etc.
Related Post of SWF File formats
- SWF to MOV Converter for Mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter on Mac Lion
- How to convert SWF file to WMV
- How to Convert SWF to M4V on Mac?
- How to convert SWF to Android devices
- How to convert SWF Video to iTunes?
- FLV to Flash Converter for Mac
- SWF to iPod Touch Converter
- How to convert SWF to AVI
- How to convert SWF to Windows Media Player
- M4V to Flash Converter for Mac
- SWF to iPod Touch 5 Transfer
- RMVB to Flash Converter for Mac
- MTS to SWF for Mac
- How to convert SWF Video to iPhone 5, 4S, 4 for playing?
- MP4 to Flash Converter for Mac