PDF File Format
PDF, Portable Document Format, is a file format developed by Adobe Systems in 1993. Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a fixed-layout flat document, including the text, fonts, graphics, and other information needed to display it. So now PDF is the most popular document file format for storing, viewing and transferring files in the World.
.pdf file format often used for interactive form data that can be imported, exported, transmitted and received from the Web; mouse events; external movie reproduction, etc. You can set password for your PDF files to protect the copyright of the author (PDF Unlocker). Now office 2013 allows you to read and edit Adobe PDF files with ease. You can open and view PDF files with Apple Preview, Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit reader, KPDF and web browser like Google Chrome, Fire Fox.
Related Post of PDF File formats
- Unlock PDF Mac with PDF Unlocker for Mac
- How to crack PDF Password for Mac OS X
- Convert Excel to PDF
- Email large PDF file
- Extract page range from PDF
- How to split PDF by page numbers
- Convert PDF to writable files on Mac
- How to convert PDF to RFT on Mac
- How to split PDF by bookmark
- How to Decrypt PDF Security on Mac?
- PDF to Flipbook for Mac
- PDF to flipping book
- Convert PDF to Flash Flipbook
- PDF Security Remover for Mac
- PDF to ePub eBook Creator
- PDF to HTML5 Flipbook Creator