OGG File Format
Ogg is a free, open container format that primarily associated with 'Ogg Vorbis' by Xiph.Org Foundation. The creators of the Ogg format state that it is unrestricted by software patents and is designed to provide for efficient streaming and manipulation of high quality digital multimedia.
The file format can multiplex a number of separate independent open source CODECs for audio, video and text (e.g., subtitles). Ogg's various CODECs have been incorporated into a number of different free and commercial media players as well as portable media players from different manufacturers. The developers of Ogg. OGG files may also include other types of audio compression, including FLAC and Speex. However, these files then cannot officially be referred to as "Vorbis" files, since they use a different compression scheme. Audio converter or Audio Converter for Mac can help you convert .ogg files with ease.
OGG Compression: OPUS vs OGG /
Related Post of OGG File formats
- OGG to MP3 Converter
- How to convert WebM videos?
- Audio to PowerPoint Converter
- Sony Bloggie to Windows Movie Maker Converter
- How to record streaming audio
- How to Add AIFF Audio to Easyworship 2009?
- How to Import all Kinds of Video and Audio to Easyworship 2009?
- How to Rip DVD to AMR Audio?
- Audio Files Converter for Mac
- WMV to M4A Converter
- MOV to AIFF Converter
- M4V to AIFF Converter for Mac
- RM to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 3GP to MP3 Converter for Mac
- MP3 Audio Joiner for Mac
- MPG to MP3 Converter for Mac