MP3 File Format
The MP3 file type is primarily associated with 'MPEG Audio Stream, Layer III'. It is an audio-specific format that was designed by the Moving Picture Experts Group as part of its MPEG-1 standard and later extended in MPEG-2 standard. The quality of an MP3 file depends largely on the bit rate used for compression. Common bit rates are 128, 160, 192, and 256 kbps. Higher bit rates result in higher quality files that also require more disk space.
MP3 files are supported by most applications or portable music players, such as the Apple iTunes, VLC, Roxio Toast, Windows Media Player, Apple iPod and Microsoft Zune. They can also be played on the Amazon Kindle. Symbian OS mobile phones can play MP3 files using the UltraMP3 program. Here, MP3 Converter and MP3 Converter for Mac recommended to you which can help you convert video to MP3, audio to MP3 or MP3 to audio.
Related Post of MP3 File formats
- Samsung Galaxy 3ga to MP3 Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter for Mac
- OGG to MP3 Converter
- 4K Youtube to MP3 Converter
- How to convert QCP to MP3
- How to convert DSS to MP3
- How to convert VOC to MP3
- MP3 to WAV Converter for Mac
- How to convert voice recorder 3GA to MP3 Mac
- AIFF to MP3 for Mac Converter
- Convert MKV to MP3 for Mac OS X
- Record online music to MP3
- FLAC to MP3 for Mac Converter
- How to Convert RAM to MP3?
- How to Convert AMR to MP3?
- Download and Convert imeem Songs to MP3?