MP2 File Format
The MP2 file type is primarily associated with 'MPEG Audio Stream, Layer II'. MP2 files are compressed with MPEG Audio Layer-2 compression to reduce the size. While the .MP2 format is still used for audio and video files, the .MP3 format has become more common.
MP2 Audio format is mainly replaced by the ubiquitous .MP3 format, but is still used for digital radio and digital television broadcasts. The standard MPEG II audio format supports 32, 44.1, and 48 kHz sampling rates and bitrates from 32 to 320 kbps/sec. Audio converter and Audio Converter for Mac allows you to convert MP2 with original quality and fast speed.
Related Post of MP2 File formats
- Samsung Galaxy 3ga to MP3 Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter for Mac
- OGG to MP3 Converter
- 4K Youtube to MP3 Converter
- How to convert QCP to MP3
- How to convert DSS to MP3
- How to convert VOC to MP3
- MP3 to WAV Converter for Mac
- How to convert voice recorder 3GA to MP3 Mac
- AIFF to MP3 for Mac Converter
- Convert MKV to MP3 for Mac OS X
- Record online music to MP3
- How to Convert RAM to MP3?
- How to Convert AMR to MP3?
- FLAC to MP3 for Mac Converter
- Download and Convert imeem Songs to MP3?