FLV File Format
FLV, flash video format is a container file format developed by Adobe systems (originally developed by Macromedia). The flash video format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player versions 6–11. Flash Video content may also be embedded within SWF files.
Flash Video FLV consists of a short header, interleaved audio, video, and metadata packets. Now is currently the defacto standard for online video. Notable users of it include YouTube, Hulu, VEVO, Yahoo! Video, metacafe, Reuters.com, and many other news providers. On your computer with Mac OS, Windows or Linux system, you can open and play FLV video with Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Flash Professional CS6, Realplayer, VLC player, Apple QuickTime Player with Perian component, etc. But Apple's iOS devices do not support the Flash Player plugin.
Related Post of FLV File formats
- FLV to Windows Movie Maker Converter
- FLV to Xperia Z Ultra Converter
- How to convert FLV to FCP on Mac
- How to convert XAVC to FLV
- FLV to AMV Converter
- FLV to Sony Vegas Converter
- SWF to MOV Converter for Mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter on Mac Lion
- 3D MVC Video Converter
- PVR to AVI, WMV, VOB Converter
- Convert video to PVR for playing
- How to convert SWF file to WMV
- How to Convert SWF to M4V on Mac?
- How to convert SWF to Android devices
- How to convert SWF Video to iTunes?
- FLV Splitter for Mac