FLAC File Format
FLAC(Free Lossless Audio Codec) is a kind of lossless and oversimplified MP3. It was designed specifically for audio, which means that you can play back compressed FLAC files in your favorite player just like you would an MP3 file. You will get much better compression with FLAC which is a source open and freely licensed audio files which portable to many systems.
FLAC supports PhatBox, Kenwood MusicKeg, Rio Karma, etc hardware and also comes with streaming support, multichannel/high resolution streams, extremely fast decoding and Replay Gain support etc. however, FLAC compresses less efficiently than other popular modern compressors (Monkey's Audio, LPAC, OptimFROG) and higher compression modes slow, for little gain over the default setting. Audio converter or Audio Converter for Mac can help you convert .flac files or create .flac files from video, audio and dvd etc.
FLAC Compression: FLAC vs MP3 /
Related Post of FLAC File formats
- Convert Flac music to iTunes
- FLAC to MP3 for Mac Converter
- Convert wav music to FLAC
- How to convert WebM videos?
- Audio to PowerPoint Converter
- How to record streaming audio
- How to Add AIFF Audio to Easyworship 2009?
- How to Import all Kinds of Video and Audio to Easyworship 2009?
- How to Rip DVD to AMR Audio?
- Audio Files Converter for Mac
- WMV to M4A Converter
- MOV to AIFF Converter
- M4V to AIFF Converter for Mac
- RM to MP3 Converter for Mac
- 3GP to MP3 Converter for Mac
- MP3 Audio Joiner for Mac