F4V File Format
F4V is a Flash Video container format used by Adobe Flash Player Version 9 and later versions. F4V file format is based on the ISO base media file format and supported in Adobe Flash Player and currently developed by Adobe Systems. F4V support media types: video (h.264), audio (AAC, HE-AAC, MP3), images (GIF, PNG, JPEG).
F4V video format is similar to .FLV files, but use "boxes" to store data like ftyp box, moov box, mvhd box, trak box, uda box, meta box and others. the new Flash Video file format F4V video standard (also known as MPEG-4 part 10, or AVC) which is even more computationally demanding, but offers significantly better quality/bitrate ratio. You can open and play F4V video files on Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Flash Professional, VLC Media Player, etc on Window, Mac, Linux platform.
F4V Compression: FLV vs F4V /
Related Post of F4V File formats
- SWF to MOV Converter for Mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter on Mac Lion
- FLV to Windows Movie Maker Converter
- FLV to Xperia Z Ultra Converter
- 3D MVC Video Converter
- PVR to AVI, WMV, VOB Converter
- Convert video to PVR for playing
- How to convert SWF file to WMV
- How to Convert SWF to M4V on Mac?
- How to convert SWF to Android devices
- How to convert FLV to FCP on Mac
- How to convert XAVC to FLV
- How to convert SWF Video to iTunes?
- FLV to AMV Converter
- FLV to Sony Vegas Converter
- FLV Splitter for Mac