BMP File Format
BMP (Windows Bitmap) raster graphics image file format handles graphics files within the Microsoft Windows OS. The BMP file format is capable of storing 2D digital images of arbitrary width, height, and resolution, both monochrome and color, in various color depths, and optionally with data compression, alpha channels, and color profiles.
Typically, BMP files are uncompressed, hence they are large; the advantage is their simplicity and wide acceptance in Windows programs. The bitmap image file consists of fixed-size structures (headers) as well as variable-size structures appearing in a predetermined sequence. Many different versions of some of these structures can appear in the file. The BMP file format, and its widespread familiarity in Windows and elsewhere using image viewers and web browsers.
BMP Compression: JPG vs BMP /
Related Post of BMP File formats
- Burn iPhoto Slideshow to DVD Mac
- Unlock PDF Mac with PDF Unlocker for Mac
- How to crack PDF Password for Mac OS X
- Convert Excel to PDF
- Email large PDF file
- PDF to HTML5 Flipbook Creator
- Extract page range from PDF
- How to split PDF by page numbers
- Convert PDF to writable files on Mac
- How to convert PDF to RFT on Mac
- How to split PDF by bookmark
- How to Decrypt PDF Security on Mac?
- PDF to Flipbook for Mac
- PDF to flipping book
- Convert PDF to Flash Flipbook
- PDF Security Remover for Mac