AVI vs XAVC
AVI also a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback.
XAVC is a recording format using by many XAVC camcorders like Sony PMW F5 or F55. XAVC uses level 5.2 of H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. XAVC can support 4K resolution at up to 60 frames per second. Now .xavc files are supported by more and more newest version editing software like Adobe Creative Suite 6, Avid, Final Cut Pro X, Sony Vegas Pro 12, etc.
AVI is a multimedia container format and can contain various audio and video data and XAVC is only a recording format.
AVI is a SD video format, while XAVC is a HD format which can support 4K resolution.
XAVC has larger file sizes and higher bitrates with better quality compared to AVI DivX.
Related Post of AVI File formats
- AVI to iPad Mini Converter
- AVI to DVD Burner for Mac
- Blu-Ray to AVI Converter for Mac
- How to convert MVI files to AVI
- How to convert MXF to AVI on Mac
- How to convert MOV to AVI Mac
- AVI to Google Nexus 7 Converter
- AVI to DV Converter for Mac
- BIK Video Converter
- KML Files Converter
- OGV Video Converter
- 3D MVC Video Converter
- PVR to AVI, WMV, VOB Converter
- M2T to AVI Converter
- Convert video to PVR for playing
- AVCHD to AVI Converter
Related Post of XAVC File formats
- Sony FDR AX1 XAVC S to FCP
- Convert Sony F5 or F55 XAVC to YouTube
- Convert Sony 4K XAVC to Apple ProRes
- How to convert XAVC to Sony Vegas
- How to edit Sony XAVC with Windows Movie Maker
- How to edit XAVC files with FCP
- Import XAVC, XAVC S to iMovie
- How to convert XAVC to FLV
- How to convert XAVC/XAVCS to MOV
- XAVC to AVI Converter
- Convert XAVC/XAVC S to MP4