AVI vs SWF
AVI is a Audio Video Interleave container or wrapper file format. Like the DVD video format, AVI files support multiple streaming audio and video, although these features are seldom used. AVI files can be played by various video players which support the codec used to encode the video data.
SWF is a vector graphics file format which developed by Macromedia and Adobe systems for multimedia, vector graphics and ActionScript. SWF files can contain animations or applets of varying degrees of interactivity and function.
- 1. For the same movie, SWF (Flash) files are smaller than their AVI counter parts.
- 2. AVI is a container format, SWF is only a file format for multimedia.
- 3. AVI does have some of the advanced capabilities that are available in SWF.
- 4. AVI is created for play on windows platform, SWF is developed for displaying "animated" vector graphics on the Web, browser games, etc.
Related Post of AVI File formats
- AVI to iPad Mini Converter
- AVI to DVD Burner for Mac
- Blu-Ray to AVI Converter for Mac
- How to convert MVI files to AVI
- How to convert MXF to AVI on Mac
- How to convert MOV to AVI Mac
- AVI to Google Nexus 7 Converter
- AVI to DV Converter for Mac
- AVI to AMV Converter
- OGV Video Converter
- 3D MVC Video Converter
- PVR to AVI, WMV, VOB Converter
- M2T to AVI Converter
- Convert video to PVR for playing
- AVCHD to AVI Converter
- XAVC to AVI Converter
Related Post of SWF File formats
- SWF to MOV Converter for Mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter on Mac Lion
- How to convert SWF file to WMV
- How to Convert SWF to M4V on Mac?
- How to convert SWF to Android devices
- How to convert SWF Video to iTunes?
- FLV to Flash Converter for Mac
- SWF to iPod Touch Converter
- How to convert SWF to AVI
- How to convert SWF to Windows Media Player
- M4V to Flash Converter for Mac
- SWF to iPod Touch 5 Transfer
- RMVB to Flash Converter for Mac
- MTS to SWF for Mac
- How to convert SWF Video to iPhone 5, 4S, 4 for playing?
- MP4 to Flash Converter for Mac