AVI vs RMVB
AVI also a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback.
RMVB is a variable bitrate extension for multimedia content stored locally which become a popular format for Anime and Asian movie titles because they have smaller file sizes and lower bitrates with better quality compared to DivX .
- Both AVI and RMVB are multimedia container format.
- AVI files can contain various audio and video data in a file container, while RMVB is used for multimedia content stored locally.
- RMVB has smaller file sizes and lower bitrates with better quality compared to AVI DivX.
Related Post of AVI File formats
- AVI to iPad Mini Converter
- AVI to DVD Burner for Mac
- Blu-Ray to AVI Converter for Mac
- How to convert MVI files to AVI
- How to convert MXF to AVI on Mac
- How to convert MOV to AVI Mac
- AVI to Google Nexus 7 Converter
- AVI to DV Converter for Mac
- BIK Video Converter
- KML Files Converter
- OGV Video Converter
- 3D MVC Video Converter
- PVR to AVI, WMV, VOB Converter
- M2T to AVI Converter
- Convert video to PVR for playing
- AVCHD to AVI Converter