AVI vs 3GP
AVI is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology.
3GP was Audio and video container format developed by the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP). It designed as a multimedia format for transmitting audio and video files between 3G cell phones and over the Internet; commonly used by mobile phones that support video capture.
1: AVI Video quality is better than 3GP.
2: AVI is made for multimedia pc and 3gp is for mobiles with less resources.
3: AVI is a multimedia container format has more widespread support than 3GP
4: Everything in computer world depends on bit rate , AVI stores everything at higher bit rate than that of 3gp
Related Post of AVI File formats
- AVI to iPad Mini Converter
- AVI to DVD Burner for Mac
- Blu-Ray to AVI Converter for Mac
- How to convert MVI files to AVI
- How to convert MXF to AVI on Mac
- How to convert MOV to AVI Mac
- AVI to Google Nexus 7 Converter
- AVI to DV Converter for Mac
- BIK Video Converter
- KML Files Converter
- OGV Video Converter
- 3D MVC Video Converter
- PVR to AVI, WMV, VOB Converter
- M2T to AVI Converter
- Convert video to PVR for playing
- AVCHD to AVI Converter