AIFF File Format
AIFF(Audio Interchange File Format) is an audio file format which standard used for storing sound data for personal computers and other electronic audio devices. Apple Computer developed the AIFF format, basing it on Electronic Arts' .IFF format.
AIFF is most commonly used on Apple Macintosh computer systems that contains uncompressed CD-quality audio, similar to a .WAV file; commonly used to store standard CD audio. Standard AIFF files use a sampling rate of 44.1KHz, are 16-bit, and have two channels for stereo sound. The file extension for the standard AIFF format is .aiff or .aif. For the compressed variants it is supposed to be .aifc, but .aiff or .aif are accepted as well by audio applications supporting the format.
AIFF Compression: AIFF vs WAV /
Related Post of AIFF File formats
- How to convert M4A song music to AIFF
- AIFF to MP3 for Mac Converter
- How to Add AIFF Audio to Easyworship 2009?
- Samsung Galaxy 3ga to MP3 Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter for Mac
- OGG to MP3 Converter
- 4K Youtube to MP3 Converter
- How to convert QCP to MP3
- How to convert DSS to MP3
- How to convert VOC to MP3
- MP3 to WAV Converter for Mac
- How to convert voice recorder 3GA to MP3 Mac
- Convert MKV to MP3 for Mac OS X
- Record online music to MP3
- How to Convert RAM to MP3?
- How to Convert AMR to MP3?