AC3 File Format
AC3(Audio Coding 3) is a file extension for surround sound audio files used on DVDs format. The AC3 file format was created by Dolby Labs for use in a Dolby Digital audio on DVD, Blu-ray and other digital video formats. It is a perceptual coding algorithm developed to allow the use of lower data rates with a minimum of perceived degration of sound quality.
To play back AC3 audio on your computer, you should install the AC3Filters. This will also play back AC3 audio in DivX or XviD files. Audio file saved in the AC-3 (Dolby Digital) audio format; can include up to six channels of audio (DD 5.1 surround sound with subwoofer output); uses lossy compression and often used as the format for DVDs, cinema theaters, and game consoles. AC3 files can be opened by Apple QuickTime Player with AC3 Codec, Mplayer, Windows Media Player, Nero12 etc Program(s). Here also recommend AC3 Converter and AC3 Converter for Mac to you.
AC3 Compression: AAC vs AC3 /
Related Post of AC3 File formats
- Samsung Galaxy 3ga to MP3 Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter for Mac
- OGG to MP3 Converter
- 4K Youtube to MP3 Converter
- How to convert QCP to MP3
- How to convert DSS to MP3
- How to convert VOC to MP3
- MP3 to WAV Converter for Mac
- How to convert voice recorder 3GA to MP3 Mac
- AIFF to MP3 for Mac Converter
- Convert MKV to MP3 for Mac OS X
- Record online music to MP3
- How to Convert RAM to MP3?
- How to Convert AMR to MP3?
- FLAC to MP3 for Mac Converter
- Download and Convert imeem Songs to MP3?