AAC file format
AAC(Advanced Audio Coding is a type of digital audio file and has been promoted as the successor to the once-dominant digital audio file type, MP3. AAC is also the default or standard audio format for YouTube, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Nintendo DSi, iTunes, DivX Plus Web Player and PlayStation 3.
AAC is supported on PlayStation Vita, Wii (with the Photo Channel 1.1 update installed), Sony Walkman MP3 series and later, Sony Ericsson; Nokia, Android, BlackBerry, and webOS-based mobile phones, with the use of a Audio converter or Audio Converter for Mac. AAC has also seen some adoption on in-dash car audio especially on high-end units such as the Pioneer AVIC series.
Related Post of AAC File formats
- AAC Converter for Windows 7
- Samsung Galaxy 3ga to MP3 Converter
- MP4 to MP3 Converter for Mac
- OGG to MP3 Converter
- 4K Youtube to MP3 Converter
- How to convert QCP to MP3
- How to convert DSS to MP3
- How to convert VOC to MP3
- MP3 to WAV Converter for Mac
- How to convert voice recorder 3GA to MP3 Mac
- AIFF to MP3 for Mac Converter
- Convert MKV to MP3 for Mac OS X
- Record online music to MP3
- How to Convert RAM to MP3?
- How to Convert AMR to MP3?
- FLAC to MP3 for Mac Converter